Sunday, November 9, 2008

Role's crew to head north...?

So, this may be the last blog for awhile. I will try to keep things updated over thanksgiving and the holidays as we are planning on taking our labtop with us. The movers are coming this thursday, friday, and next monday and packing us all up! I don't know if I mentioned on this blog, but I will just say quickly again that Matt is getting a temporary medical retirement for the Air Force. So, with that said, his last day in uniform is this weds.! We can't believe it, but are totally ready to be "yankees" again and spend the holidays with family. Anyways, things may be a bit crazy and busy over the next couple of weeks (we are hoping to be driving out of Shreveport on the 25/26th of Nov.) so I'm kind of signing off the blog for now. Like, I said, will try to update it once we get up to Indianapolis. We are hoping to spend 2-2 1/2 weeks in Indy and then head on up to Milwaukee for Christmas! Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the cooler weather!

2 comments:

Renee Wilson said...

Looking forward to seeing you over the holidays and catching up. Safe travels!

ABBY said...

Where will you all settle, Rhiny?