Thursday, August 20, 2009

Key West-

So, after many negotiations as to who goes where, and what to bring there....I was able to sneak away for a week in Key West with my sister and mom. A little GIRLS ONLY trip if you will. I will now have to give credit to my wondeful in-laws who took Matt, Tbeydon and Adley in and took wonderful care of them while I was away. (And my poor husband who had to drive up 5 hours to Milwaukee and stay there.) I came back about 7 lb.s heavier (not exaggerating my friend) and feeling very refreshed. My mom was sweet and offered to take me and my sister on vacation because my sister had just finished law school last May and then spent the whole summer studying her butt off for the bar exam. Mom decided she needed a vacation and that I needed to come too after not getting really any time off the past 2 years. Not that I expect time off, but hey a paid vacation? Who was I to argue? To sum it all up, many beers (and margaritas were drank), the sun was enjoyed, and I will hopefully be able to look back on this vacation many years ahead with incredible fondness.

No comments: