Monday, July 13, 2009

A beautiful summer in Wisconsin....

A couple of weeks ago I went up to the Twin Cities to attend my sister-in-laws wedding shower and Matt's cousin's wife, Sarah, took some beautiful pictures of Adley and I. She is an amazing photographer and was nice enough to do all of this for free! The following couple of pictures outside were taken by her.

Matt and I are thinking of moving to Indiana in a couple of weeks. It doesn't look like at this point there are many jobs available and we need more space and cheaper rent! We are not sure where we will go from here or there...we are kind of vagabonds these days! Theydon keeps calling our apartment our "new house" and I wonder how many "new houses" he will have this year....a bit frustrating to say the least that Matt is having so much trouble finding work. But we are trying our best to be patient and are so thankful for the ways in which God has provided for us.

Theydon is now 3 1/2 years old and a hoot! The other day he walked into my room and told me that he "needed some peace and quiet." lol. Gee, I wonder where he gets that from!!!! He is constantly saying the cutest things, and just picking up new little sayings everywhere! He adores Addie and dotes on her all the time, constantly kissing her and saying that she is just "so cute." Addie is now almost 3 months old and starting to be more fun. She is really starting to "talk" to toys, coo, and smile! We thankful for them and the blessings that they are!

No comments: