Tuesday, May 5, 2009
The Role's Crew's newest addition....
Hope this update finds you all doing well and hopefully beginning to enjoy the warmth of summer! We are still waiting for it to show up a bit more in Milwaukee! We have a new addition, Adley Mae, to our family. She came into the world on April 16th at 10:09 p.m. weighing 6 lbs. 12 ounces and measuring 20 1/4 inches long. Everything went fairly smoothly for us, except the epidural not working! Thankfully, I had great nurses who helped me through it. It was interesting experiencing everything au naturale especially when I was not planning on it, but God took care of us. Theydon is adjusting to life as a big brother, I think he's feeling a bit neglected, but he hasn't been acting out TOO bad. His mimaw and papa have been doing a good job loving on him and giving him special attention! Matt is still job hunting, we would appreciate your prayers on that....and we are still in Milwaukee. We are very much looking forward to moving and trusting that God has a job all lined up, and that in his time we will know what that is and where it is! Rehab is on the hold for now, Matt is really busy job hunting and trying to finish up his MBA. I'm not sure how much better he is going to get, but we are always open to trying new forms of treatment. Thanks for all the prayers and for thinking of us, we appreciate it and hope everyone is doing well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bummer on the unplanned au naturale, but I'm happy to see you made it through and have a beautiful daughter to show for it!
We'll be praying for the future and God's timing. Many blessings!
Post a Comment