Monday, October 13, 2008

Auntie Rae seeks the warmth of Shreveport....

This past weekend we had so much fun with my sister, Rachel. She flew down from Indy for about four days (her fall break from law school) to join us. I think she was looking foward to the heat until she was actually here! lol. We had a lot of fun visiting the pumpkin patch with Matt and Theydon, as well as baking cookies and a night roasting marshmellows around the firepit. Needless to say, I think my son consumed more sugar this past weekend than he has in his whole life! After some great shopping this morning we were sad to have to send her back home-it was just great having here here!

1 comment:

brittany said...

Yay! Sister-time is the best. Glad you had a good visit. :) ps. I tagged you on my blog...check it out for details. :)