Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Lindsay comes to Shreveport!
So, Saturday after Matt's big birthday bash his sister and I had a little surprise up our sleeve. About 3 weeks prior I had begged her to get a ticket to come down and surprise him (thankfully she was able to get a fairly cheap flight from Minneapolis). Bless her heart for doing it! It was a short trip (she came in Sat. and left yesterday) but we had a lot of fun. And the look on Matt's face was priceless! He is IMPOSSIBLE to surprise, but I must say that Lindsay and I pulled this one off and he was totally, totally surprised! I just felt so much better, I had kept it a secret for 3 weeks...do you know how hard that is for someone like me?! Anyways, the weekend consisted of a nice dinner at home, church, the pool, and a really great steak dinner with Lindsay, Matt and I on Sunday night. It was a great time had by all:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment