Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Dirty turns 30!!!!
Today is Matt's birthday, and yes it's the big one, he is now officially old:-)Although I have to hand it to him, he still doesn't look a day over 15! ha ha. We had a wonderful weekend which started last Friday as we went to the Robinson Film Center in downtown Shreveport to celebrate. After an interesting documentary (Man on Wire-about a french guy who tight rope walked across the top of the twin towers in NY..totally unbelieveable by the way) we had a great dinner with about 17 friends! I think Matt had a really good time, I know that I did! We had good food, wine and of course wonderful cake! I am very happy to celebrate this day with Matt...there was a time almost a year ago, when we weren't sure he'd see thirty. We feel so blessed for the time God has given us and the great friends who were willing to ditch the kids (woo-hoo!) and take the time to come out and celebrate Matt's birthday with us!!!! I don't think I could ask for better friends here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment