Time to catch up on the blog a bit....a couple of weeks ago Mark and Lizzie Rinehart (my parental units:-) came in and visited us in HOT shreveport! They are so brave! We had so much fun and of course T-man loved getting to see his grandparents. Matt took us out to a B-52 b/c I had not ever been in the cockpit, and my dad being a former pilot wanted to see one as well. We thought Theydon would LOVE it since he is so obsessed with airplanes, but he would not go up in it! I think he was a bit scared of it, but who can blame him it was like 150 degrees in the cockpit. Needless to say, it was a short tour:-)We had a great time with them though and look forward to being up North again and hopefully nearer to them as well as Matt's parents.
I am hoping to get some more pics of Matt on here. I realized that I haven't really been updating much on how he is doing. We still feel like he could be getting a little better treatment up North, but are doing the best that we can while we are here. His arm is getting stronger and so is his leg. He still limps a bit especially when he's tired, but other times he walks faster than me! His left hand is still not really working. So, that is a source of frustration for him. We are hopeful, however, that he will continue to get better. I will try to include some more pics of him doing some workouts on here!
We love you all and hope you are all well!
No comments:
Post a Comment