Sunday, January 20, 2008

January 20, 2008

Its been awhile since I have had the chance to update our blog...things were a bit crazy through the holidays! We are attempting to get into a new schedule with Matt just having switched over to a new outpatient facility (closer to our home). He goes 3 mornings a week and so far we feel like they are doing a really good job getting him stronger. We were informed by our flight doctor this week that he will wait until he feels Matt has plataued in his recovery (he has up to a year before starting the MEB process). So, then we will see what the Air Force will decide to do with us. We are hoping very much to stay in, however, we realize that may not be in the plans for us and we will just do our best to take it all in stride. Last week, Theydon celebrated his 2 year old birthday! I can't believe it! He is very much acting like a 2 year old as well, asserting his independence and telling us "no!" He also has become really incredibly fun....dancing all the time and picking up new words without us even realizing it ( a bit scary actually)! I was bent over the other day and he came up and hit me on the bottom and said "butt." And I literally have no idea where he picked that one up! But, as much as I didn't want to encourage it, I definetely laughed pretty hard! Hope your New Year's are started off right...thanks for the continued prayers and thoughts...it looks like this will be a long road requiring a lot of patience so we really appreciate you praying for us!

Psalm 37:28 "For the LORD loves the just
and will not forsake his faithful ones.
They will be protected forever.."

No comments: