Thursday, December 6, 2007

One more post for now....



Took this today when t-man and I visited Matt. We had fun wheeling around the hospital creating quite a ruckus. Theydon has now taken to running into other patients rooms before I can catch him. Fortunately most of them are older and sleeping all the time so they don't even notice! He is quite the wild man in the hospital and a little flirt with all the nurses:-) He especially likes riding around on daddy's lap in his chair. Oh and P.S. does Matt totally ROCK the stash or what?!?!

"See now that I myself am He! There is no god besides me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal, and no one can deliver out of my hand."
--Deuteronomy 32:39

1 comment:

Kitty Smitty said...

The stache looks AWESOME and so does Matt!!!! :)